We are looking for an experienced, proficient videographer, preferably with experience working in esports, to document the experiences and accomplishments of our competitive teams.
As our videographer, you will shoot and edit videos for highlight reels, recap videos, heavily narrative based video content around live events and or online completions. The turn-around time for content that we’re eager to create can be very short, therefore you should be able to adjust quickly, be willing to work unusual hours and put in extra time.
You’d be also working closely with our social media management to create content for our social media that fits our vision.
– A self-starter with a passion about everything to do with video, esports and always looking to level up the quality of our content
– Deliver high quality video content that supports our brand strategies and visual identities
– Ability to select the most effective shot of a scene in terms of look, story relevance or continuity
– Edit footage according to tight scripts and storyboards, or loose production guidelines
– Maintains all editing equipment, ability to troubleshoot problems, and actively facilitate repairs
– Maintain proper file structure and approach allowing for future edits/adaptations
– Willing to work late hours to finish short notice projects on a deadline
– Own basic video equipment to record and edit with
– Propose long and short-term ideas for overall brand and content strategy
– The ability to travel
– Based out of Los Angeles (plus) / based out of USA willing to relocate to Los Angeles (plus)
– 2+ years of shooting video, editing and motion graphics design
– Advanced competence in video editing systems including, but not limited to AfterEffects, FinalCut, Premiere,
and related plug-ins and enhancement packages
– Experience in narrative-based event coverage / video content creation
– Competitive salary
– Paid travel, lodging, and per diem when required to travel
– Other perks TBA