Who we are:
Tribe Gaming is the leading mobile gaming content collective, founded in 2017 by content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile gaming media, entertainment, and esports. Exclusively representing the biggest names in mobile content and the most talented players in mobile esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators has garnered 20+ million subscribers and 100+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams have competed in four major mobile titles – having won multiple world championships.
In 2021, Tribe Gaming raised funding from Spurs Sports & Entertainment and announced multiple first-of-their-kind partnerships within mobile gaming. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.
Tribe Gaming is seeking a temporary/contract Broadcast Operations/Producer to support the execution of a live show over the span of ~2 months. The contract will tentatively run from the end of February through April, and will be required to work weekend days (both Saturday and Sunday) as well as 1-2 additional days throughout the week to support the show’s execution.
What you’ll be doing:
The contract Broadcast Operations/Producer will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth execution of the live broadcasts for the show, contributing to the overall success of the event and content. This contract role involves coordinating various aspects of live production and broadcast operations, tournament administration and moderation, as well as content scheduling and production.
The day-to-day will include:
- Work directly with the Head of Production to assist with and coordinate multiple facets of live production and broadcast operations for Tribe Gaming and Tribe Gaming sub-brands involved in the show
- Manage and support live broadcasts during production, ensuring a smooth and engaging viewer experience.
- Execute graphics integrations seamlessly and ensure proper data syncing for dynamic content delivery
- Serve as an intermediary for handling real-time changes and updates to the show’s content and flow
- Act as the lead producer as needed for the show, actively operating the show from start to finish.
- Responsible for being the on air director and producer, ensuring the broadcast follows the run of show
- Running the broadcast via Vmix or OBS, depending on the show build
- Communicate with talent throughout the show
- Handle any changes and updates to the show’s content and flow in real time
- Coordinate with the content team to assist in scheduling and producing deliverable pieces
- Work closely with the content team to schedule and produce deliverable pieces for broadcasts
- Ensure timely development and delivery of assets, maintaining a high standard of quality
- Track deliverables and marketing elements, ensuring alignment with partner/client expectations
- Prior experience in producing live event coverage in a broadcast or streaming environment
- Prior event, and / or tournament production, organization experience
- Experience working with broadcast assets and overlays
- Experience working with Google Sheets and Google Drive
- Detail-oriented and organized individual with a deep understanding of broadcasting and live production workflows within the esports and gaming industry
- Strong communication skills
- A strong passion for esports, production and gaming
- Available to work weekend days throughout the span of the contract
- Experience working with Vmix as a live production and broadcasting platform
- Experience with streaming on platforms such as Twitch and Youtube
- Technical knowledge to troubleshoot potential Network, Hardware and Software issues that may arise
- Experience working with Image Editing software such as Photoshop, Gimp, Photopea, etc.
- Located locally in Austin, TX