We are looking for a designer with expertise in building comprehensive branded packages for Tribe & our clients.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
You have been an instrumental component of numerous large-scale branding projects and can articulate your work clearly and concisely. You are a conceptual thinker, able to see an idea through from concept to execution while grounding your expression in rich brand strategies. You thrive on collaboration yet are self-driven. You have a considered point of view on brands and consumer behavior and can stand up for what you believe in, while enthusiastic to try something new. You have impeccable style and taste in all that you do. You take complete ownership of your projects and, if needed, can deliver work independently with minimal oversight. You are meticulous and love completing tasks.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Manage, update, expand, document, and deploy centralized in-house brand assets (icons, fonts, photography, illustrations, and templates) to meet our team’s needs, in addition to ideating and iterating on new templates for diverse business needs.
- Take a rough idea and develop it into an elaborated brand design.
- Ideate and develop creative assets and maintain brand consistency across all creative touchpoints.
- Assist with establishing an accessible design system and evolving brand style guidelines.
- Participate in design thinking sessions to gather feedback, brainstorm new ideas, and reflect on processes.
- Manage small to medium-scale projects independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years of experience working in-house, agency, or relative experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant design software.
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in fundamental design principles, solid typography skills, with high attention to detail.
- Experience working with and evolving a single brand.
- A team player with a positive attitude—this role will require close collaboration with fellow designers and cross-functional partners.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and action-oriented mindset with a high sense of personal accountability.
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively and be driven by group critique.
We are seeking United States based individuals ideally with the ability to relocate to Austin, TX in the long term, later is a plus but not required.
Please provide your resume & an updated portfolio (can be linked out)
About Tribe Gaming:
Tribe Gaming is the largest mobile gaming esports organization in North America, point-blank. As the home of the biggest creators and best teams within mobile gaming, we’ve asserted ourselves as the premier brand of the hottest-growing platform in gaming — mobile. With a one-of-a-kind story and high-velocity growth, we’ve received financial backing from die-hard gaming celebrities — including Gordon Hayward of the Boston Celtics. As one of the few esports organizations that is greater than the sum of its parts, our media presence is one of the biggest in all of gaming — mobile or otherwise. Rather than relying on traditional esports leagues, we’ve built our own high-performing IPs and creative assets that make us a unique property compared to most companies in the space. We’re the kings of KPIs, with the creative chops to boot!