Who we are:
Tribe Gaming is the leading mobile gaming esports organization founded in 2017 by content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile gaming media, entertainment, and esports. Exclusively representing the biggest names in mobile content and the most talented players in mobile esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators has garnered 20+ million subscribers and 100+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams have competed in four major mobile titles – having won multiple world championships.
In 2021, Tribe Gaming raised funding from Spurs Sports & Entertainment and announced multiple first-of-their-kind partnerships within mobile gaming. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.
About this role:
Tribe Gaming is seeking an experienced Account Manager who is tasked with the execution and project management of organization-wide partnerships that are closed by our sales team. The Account Manager will manage communication with clients, oversee execution, and collect post-campaign metrics to create reports for clients. Must be able to manage multiple clients and effectively communicate across several verticals and have basic knowledge of YouTube, Twitter, and other social platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing brand partnership execution from point of sale to reporting
- Communicating client expectations across all facets of Tribe
- Relaying internal feedback to partners
- Tracking and providing monthly reporting
- Building relationships and providing white glove service to blue chip partners
What it takes to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales support role involving talent
- Local to Austin, Texas, or ability to relocate
- A resourceful and independent individual who can handle relationships with blue chip brands while managing several ongoing projects
- Candidate must have high attention to detail, be solution oriented, and work well across multiple facets of the organization
- Understanding of a wide range of social media activations and best practices
- Excellent customer service skills with partners and talent
What we offer:
- An ambitious company focused on growth and continual improvement
- A fast-paced fun team of passionate people
- Excellent reputation with customers and within the industry
- Competitive market pay
- Unlimited paid time off, paid sick days & holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Relocation package
Tribe Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred, and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
We are deeply rooted in the gaming universe and would love to welcome you on our mission to push the boundaries of gaming & content together.