Tribe Gaming was founded in 2017 by mobile gaming content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile media, entertainment, and esports. Exclusively representing some of the biggest names in mobile content and most talented players in esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators has garnered 20+ million subscribers and 100+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams compete in five major mobile titles – having won multiple world championships. Mobile is a rapidly growing segment within gaming and esports, and Tribe believes the “tribes” within it – the competitors, content creators, and fans – are what make mobile special. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.
As Senior Video Producer you will be expected to lead, develop, and manage our content team based in Austin, Texas. A strong candidate will have the ability to ideate, script, shoot, and direct content from start to finish. You will have strong technical expertise and knowledge of photo, video, audio, and lighting equipment. This role will require you to delegate tasks across different team members and foster comradery to achieve the intended goal. Branded content, white label production, documentaries, social media pieces, and internal initiatives will all fall under your scope of work. The ability to travel to shoot both offsite as well as in the studio is a must.
A big plus is if you are familiar with the mobile gaming culture around Tribe Gaming and the games we compete in and create content for.
- Direct videographers ensuring the clients / your / Tribes concept is met
- Direct editors on projects establishing the clients / your vision
- Owning and overseeing the A-Z process from idea to finished content piece
- Assist in planning and ideating future content for our content strategy.
- Constant communication with your team and other teams across Tribe Gaming
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied production schedule (sometimes with tight turnarounds)
What we are looking for:
- Local to Austin Texas or ability to relocate
- A strong visual portfolio of content across multiple channels
- Strong troubleshooting ability with software and hardware
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- You have led a team of videographers & editors in a previous full-time employment
- Advanced 5+ years in content production and video shooting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A love for start-up environments, understanding and appreciating that it is no normal 9-5
- Familiar with various shooting and editing styles
- Excellent knowledge of Camera, lighting, and other production required hardware
- Ability to direct editors to archive high-quality content
- Passion for the gaming culture
- Understanding of the creator universe