Tribe Gaming was founded in 2017 by mobile gaming content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile media, entertainment, and esports. Exclusively representing some of the biggest names in mobile content and most talented players in esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators have garnered 20+ million subscribers and 100+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams compete in five major mobile titles – having won multiple world championships. Mobile is a rapidly growing segment within gaming and esports, and Tribe believes the “tribes” within it – the competitors, content creators, and fans – are what make mobile special. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.
Tribe Gaming is looking for multiple experienced video editors to help on the front of gaming, lifestyle, and collab content on YouTube and other Social media. Ideally, you have worked with multiple content creators/channels and know-how to adapt and apply different editing styles. You will not just help create amazing content pieces for Tribes but also for our established as well as upcoming creators. A plus is if you are familiar with the mobile gaming culture around games like Brawl Stars, Call of Duty Mobile, Clash Royale, or Among Us.
- Delivering requested video edits within the given timeline
- That your edits match the requested & taught style of the series / creator
- Constant communication with your team and producer
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied production schedule (sometimes with tight turnarounds)
Required experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Intermediate 2-3 years experience in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Hands on experience Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects (Photoshop is a plus!)
- Strong meme game
- Familiar with various shooting and editing styles
- Understand the basics of video content creation
- Passion for the gaming culture
- Understanding of the influencer universe