About the role:
The role of an account manager would be for someone who is comfortable wearing multiple hats–at all times! From creative ideation, talent management, budget distribution, devising timelines, and meeting with clients at conventions and events, this role allows one to really be exposed to all facets of brand work in the gaming industry.
In essence, this position offers a full-window view into the gaming industry and on how clients and brand partners interact with esports teams, and how multiple internal departments come together to provide a working relationship that contributes to the advancement of all things gaming.
- Meet with new and existing clients to identify and conceptualize campaign strategies
- Design, organize, and execute an optimal campaign inside budget and internal capabilities
- Identify and secure talent before campaign launch via successful outreach and expectation management
- Contribute to continual operational innovations in campaign management, talent management, and optimization of internal resources
- Utilize all available staff and resources to produce quality content for execution
- Devise and adhere to a campaign timeline and schedule
- Execute campaign effectively, providing high-value efficiency tweaks where needed Lead all reporting and case study materials in conjunction with resources and platforms that measure campaign metrics, including but not limited to: finance, legal, talent, partnerships, and esports
- 1 year of successful digital media campaign management or relevant client-based experience
- Well-versed in gaming content, and social media ecosystems (YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Involvement and passion for video games and mobile gaming
- Take initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Outstanding time-management and prioritization skills, with the ability to excel at multiple priorities under short deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Why you’ll love working at Tribe:
- You’ll play a key role in defining the future of Tribe Gaming, and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You’ll join a top-flight team looking to pave the way within mobile gaming
- You’ll receive a comprehensive benefits package including company paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, unlimited PTO including seasonal breaks (Summer/Winter), free merch/gear
About Tribe Gaming:
Tribe Gaming is a mobile gaming esports organization founded in 2017 by mobile gaming content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile gaming media, entertainment, and esports. Exclusively representing the biggest names in mobile content and most talented players in mobile esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators has garnered 30+ million followers and 110+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams compete in five major mobile titles – having won multiple world championships.
In 2021, Tribe Gaming raised funding from Spurs Sports & Entertainment, and announced multiple first-of-their-kind partnerships within mobile gaming. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.