Senior Account Manager (Full-time)
About this role:
Tribe Gaming is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager who is tasked with the execution and project management of organization-wide partnerships that are closed by our sales team. The Senior Account Manager will manage communication with clients, oversee execution, and collect post-campaign metrics to create reports for clients. Must be able to manage multiple clients and effectively communicate across several verticals and have basic knowledge of YouTube, Twitter, and other social platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing execution of all brand partnership deliverables from point of sale to reporting including creator led deliverables, owned & operated videos, and live/experiential activations.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the client across all areas, relaying internal feedback to partners, attending meetings, communicating updates, completing requests and answering questions.
- Communicating client expectations across all facets of Tribe, ensuring deliverables and projects are completed on time and to a satisfactory level.
- Tracking campaigns and projects and providing monthly reporting to clients.
- Building strong relationships with clients in order to impact satisfaction, retention and growth with Tribe.
- Providing white glove service to blue chip partners at all times.
What it takes to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales support role involving talent
- Local to Austin, Texas, or ability to relocate
- A resourceful and independent individual who can handle relationships with blue chip brands while managing several ongoing projects
- Candidate must have high attention to detail, be solution oriented, and work well across multiple facets of the organization
- Understanding of a wide range of social media activations and best practices
- Ability to travel as needed for off site activations, events, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills with partners and talent