Who we are:
Tribe Gaming is the leading mobile gaming content collective, founded in 2017 by content creator Patrick “Chief Pat” Carney to drive the growth of mobile gaming media, entertainment, and esports. Exclusively representing the biggest names in mobile content and the most talented players in mobile esports, Tribe’s powerhouse of creators has garnered 20+ million subscribers and 100+ million monthly views on YouTube alone, and Tribe’s esports teams have competed in four major mobile titles – having won multiple world championships.
In 2021, Tribe Gaming raised funding from Spurs Sports & Entertainment and announced multiple first-of-their-kind partnerships within mobile gaming. Tribe Gaming is based in Austin, Texas with contractors located around the world.
About this role:
Tribe Gaming is seeking an experienced Game Partnership Sales Manager who will play a crucial role in generating revenue and building strong partnerships with game developers and publishers. They will be responsible for identifying and securing partnership opportunities that align with Tribe Gaming’s goals and objectives. This role requires a strategic thinker with excellent communication and negotiation skills and a history of closing deals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy in alignment with Tribe’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Identify and research potential game developers and publishers, who may be interested in partnering with Tribe.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with prospective and current game developers and publishers while continuously seeking opportunities to upsell and renew agreements.
- Create compelling sales proposals and presentations tailored to the needs and objectives of potential games and partners.
- Pitching game teams about Tribe’s unique product offerings and how we can deliver against their marketing objectives.
- Negotiate sales agreements, including terms, pricing, and deliverables, while ensuring a win-win outcome for both Tribe and clients.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets through effective sales and activation strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and best practices to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, events, and finance, to ensure the successful execution of sales agreements.
What it takes to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven track record working with game developers and/or publishers, with 2+ years of experience.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building abilities.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop unique activation ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Results-driven with a strong focus on meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
What we offer:
- An ambitious company focused on growth and continual improvement
- A fast-paced fun team of passionate people
- Excellent reputation with customers and within the industry
- Competitive market pay
- Unlimited paid time off, paid sick days & holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
Tribe Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred, and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
We are deeply rooted in the gaming universe and would love to welcome you on our mission to push the boundaries of gaming & content together.